Simple Contact Slider is a very easy to use plugin for adding classic contact form into any and all pages of your WordPress powered website. Contact form is responsive, hidden behind the tab on the left or right side of the screen, and it is sliding into the screen when user clicks on tab.
Depending on the screen size, width of the form will get smaller, and if needed, vertical scrollbars will appear. Form has validation built in for fields that are required, and it can have from 3 to 14 fields displayed.
Plugin is ideal for most websites where you need simple way for visitors to get in touch, using effective slider method to hide the contact form.
Wide range of settings for customization
Plugin has long list of settings that can help you customiza plugin in great detail: visibility, tab and form positioning, styles, labels for form elements, email customization and much more. All settings are split into several panels.
List of Customization Features
- Slider is responsive and works well with small screens.
- Includes 10 default schemes for slider tab and contact form.
- Change screen location and vertical position for slider tab and form.
- Change size of the slider tab with different width and height.
- Display effects rounded edges and shadows.
- Customize all labels and messages displayed in the contact form.
- Customize HTML and Text email templates for sending messages.
- Uses NiceScroll JS plugin for nice and touch ready scrollbars.
- Uses spin.js plugin for waiting animation without animated gif.
Support for total of 14 form fields
From basic setup that can have 2 fields up to 14 fields in total supported by the plugin, you can easily control what fields are used, and what are required for user to fill before it is submitted. Plugin supports validation before submit.
List of 14 Form Fields
- Basic fields: email and name
- Standard fields: message, subject, website, dropdown, phone, gender and country
- Special fields: subscribe, send copy to sender and sent to selected email
- Extra unnamed fields: two optional fields for various use
Subscribe integration with different services
Plugin allows adding of ‘Substribe to our Newsletter’ field to contact form, and you can use different services to subscribe users automatically on form submit.
List of supported subscription services
- MailChimp – Online email marketing solution
- CampaignMonitor – Send beautiful email newsletters
- MailerLite – Email Newsletters Made Super Easy
- MyMail – Email Newsletter Plugin for WordPress
Four anti-spam methods for protection against unwanted emails
Plugin offers 4 methods of protecting the form against spam messages. Honeypot and Referrer traps can gather IP’s from detected bots and prevent them from accessing the contact form in the future.
List of anti-spam methods
- Honeypot: extra field that normal users can’t fill
- Referrer: missing referrer is pointing to spam submission
- Bot Detection: detect one of the 50 most common spiders and bots
- Banned IP’s: list of IP’s to prevent from using contact form
Easy to use Style Builder to create your own color schemes
Create any number of color schemes customizing shadows, fonts, borders, colors and more to make form look more closer to the look and feel of your theme. No knowledge of CSS is needed to use the style builder.
How plugin works?
When visitor fills in and sends the contact form, plugin takes the data and creates email that is sent to you (to any email you provide in plugin settings). Plugin is not saving any contact messages into database. Based on the Anti-spam settings, submissions are checked for spam and filtered out if needed.
Other Plugin Features
- Control on what website pages you want contact slider displayed.
- Tools to export and import all plugin settings.
- Email templates support use of many different data tags
- Control the email message FROM field in the header
- Control form visibility if accessed on mobile device
- Email message can include page from where the contact form was open
- Add extra CSS classes to main slider elements for extra styling
- Support for Right to Left languages with additional stylesheet
- Support translation and includes POT file