What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site. When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name or email address. You may, however, visit public parts of our site anonymously. Some parts of the website are restricted and require registration. Information we collect:
- the email addresses of those who post messages to our bulletin board
- the email addresses of those who communicate with us via email
- the email addresses of those who make postings to our chat areas
- information volunteered by the consumer, such as preferences, survey information and/or site registrations
- information on the profile page entered by the consumer
- basic payment information such as address or telephone
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send announcement emails about new features and important releases. Emails are send at most once a month.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.